Recently, I run my PC and have all sorts of problems. Internet explorer run slowly, run many programs they all generally non-responsive.An windows alert message pops up with a performance alert and it point to ‘Systpl.exe’, this problem links to overmuch CPU and memory usage: almost 1617 MB memory, and nearly 85% of CPU)
Is the Systpl.exe an important system process? How can I remove it? Is there a way to deactivate it? I don’t want Systpl.exe start automatically during the windows start up, please help..
We have found 9 different files with filename systpl.exe from April, 2013. All of them have been identified as a harmful program, the details of systpl.exe:
Size: 503576 (bytes)
Directory: C:\PROGRAM FILES\sysTPL
Please follow the below steps to fix the Systpl.exe problem:
- Download Wise PC Doctor from:
- Run Wise PC Doctor to fix the Systpl.exe related issues.
- Click Start — Run, type Msconfig press ENTER.
- Click the General tab, Check "Selective Startup" and clear the Load Startup Items check box.
- Click the Services tab, Enable the Hide All Microsoft Services check box, and then Disable Systpl.
- Click OK.
- Restart your pc.
How to run Wise PC Doctor to repair your computer
1, Download Wise PC Doctor:
2. Install Wise PC Doctor.
3. Click "One-Click Fix", do a complete scan for your computer.
4. Click “Repair All” then fix all detected problems.