Recently my laptop run slowly, when I open a word document, it will take long time to wait, I found two taskhost.exe process on my laptop, both of them located on C:\Windows\System32 and they consume up to 70-80% high cpu usage and there are no other processes is running. Is taskhost.exe a virus? How to stop the taskhost.exe high cpu usage? Please help…
The process taskhost.exe is a task host component of windows , this process run as Host Process for Windows Tasks on Windows 32-bit platform. The default location of Taskhost.exe is:
Please follow the below steps to fix the taskhost.exe issues:
- Download Wise PC Doctor from:
- Run Wise PC Doctor to fix the taskhost.exe related issues.
- Open Control Panel and double click Administrative Tools.
- In the administrative tools window double click Task Scheduler Program.
- Browser the entry Task Scheduler Library—-Microsoft—-Windows—RAC and then delete the task in the right pane. Click OK.
- Restart your pc
How to run Wise PC Doctor to repair your computer
1, Download Wise PC Doctor:
2. Install Wise PC Doctor.
3. Click "One-Click Fix", do a complete scan for your computer.
4. Click “Repair All” then fix all detected problems.