My Windows continuously pop up a warning message: the Data Manager has encountered some problems and stopped working, the crashed application is datamngrUI.exe.
What is Data Manager and datamngrUI.exe process? I have never installed anything related to Data Manager, Is datamngrUI.exe a virus or not? Please help me….
We have found more than 110 different processes related to datamngrui.exe, most of them related to different toolbars: Windows Searchqu Toolbar, BearShare Applications MediaBar, Shareaza Applications MediaBar, iMesh Applications MediaBar and so on. Most toolbars were created by Bandoo Media, inc( http://www.bandoo.com/). This file datamngrui.exe is used for different above toolbars. The file datamngrui.exe can belong to different applications with the different application installation. You can uninstall the related toolbar to remove Data Manager and datamngrui.exe, run wise pc doctor to fix the problems related to datamngrui.exe.
Please follow these steps to fix the datamngrui.exe problems:
- Download Wise PC Doctor from:
- Run Wise PC Doctor to fix the datamngrui.exe related issues.
- Open Control Panel go to Add/Remove Program
- Uninstall datamngrui.exe related toolbar program.
- Restart your pc
How to run Wise PC Doctor to repair your computer
1, Download Wise PC Doctor:
2. Install Wise PC Doctor.
3. Click "One-Click Fix", do a complete scan for your computer.
4. Click “Repair All” then fix all detected problems.