Recently I have encountered this issue: my computer run slowly and CPU usage nearly 100% every 30 seconds, when I play WOW, it run slowly. I open windows task manager to monitor the running processes, I found than nearly twenty processes named wermgr.exe is running, these wermgr.exe processes consume up to 100% high CPU usage. Windows occasionally pop up wermgr.exe application error message. Is wermgr.exe a virus or wermgr.exe was infected by unknown virus? How to remove the wermgr.exe process? How to fix wermgr.exe error? Please help…
The process wermgr.exe is Windows Error Reporting services, this process run as system services Windows (windows 7). The default location of Wermgr.exe is:
Please follow the below steps to fix the wermgr.exe issues:
- Download Wise PC Doctor from: this free download link
- Run Wise PC Doctor to fix the wermgr.exe related issues.
- Open Control Panel and double click Administrative Tools.
- Click "System & Maintenance
- Click "Administrative Tools"
- Select "Services" and Right-Click "Windows Error Reporting Service"
- Select "Properties" in the "Service Status" Section Click [Stop]
- Set "Startup type:" to "Disabled"
- Save and close the dialog boxes.
- Restart your pc
How to run Wise PC Doctor to repair your computer
1, Download Wise PC Doctor:
2. Install Wise PC Doctor.
3. Click "One-Click Fix", do a complete scan for your computer.
4. Click “Repair All” then fix all detected problems.